Estate Planning for a disabled family member often presents unique problems. While the relative wants to provide for that individual, an inheritence to an individual with diabilities can affect entitlement to government benefits, which are based on income. If the individual is in government sponsored housing, the government can assert a right to all of the inheritence. 

    The solution to this problem is often a Special Needs Trust, either as part of a will or as a stand-alone document.  We have a good deal of experience in law involving disabled individuals, and can assist in preparation of a Special Needs Trust and other estate documents.

Learn more about a Special Needs Trust by contacting us now.


Special Needs Trusts  - Providing estate planning protection for individuals with disablilities
Home About UsWrongful TerminationReal EstateLitigationBankruptcyWills/Estate PlanningContact Us

Home About UsWrongful TerminationReal EstateLitigationBankruptcyWills/Estate PlanningContact Us

P.O. Box 557, Denville, NJ 07834,  (973) 538-2084, 
Deliveries:  9108 Fieldstone Drive, Mt. Arlington, NJ 07856